BMX Extreme BMX Extreme

Nice idea :D

As stated by others, the area needs to be bigger or more areas, and there should be a better trick system. as not stated, this game would be alot better with ragdolls when fallen. You cant go wrong with ragdolls....
I cant seem to do very well though.
Overall good idea, if you pusue this plan any further please take heed to my advice, or dont if you feel it is not helpful.
Thanks, Sil.

giant game tutorial DEMO giant game tutorial DEMO

not ok.

good tutorial, but add music and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SUBMIT DEMOS!!!!

Ball Kickup =D Xtreme Ball Kickup =D Xtreme

A little glitchy, but fun.

This kept me entertained for a while, but i had to reload the window a couple times. mainly because if you hit reset cursor or the little x it deleted the cursor.music was good tho, it fit well. I gave humor a 3 because it was jst funny hitting a magic 8 in front of the mona lisa. (or pretending to punch tom) Good job, but try to work on those bugs.

Zerobeam responds:

Il fix those bugs soon!

Test Your Might Test Your Might

okay but....

I got a 20/22. my main problem was the gun section. i missed the top left one. btw, wtf was with the secret box thing? all it was was some guy saying good job on scoring so high.
(all you have to do for secret box is left click play you know)

Madness stage creatorV2.2 Madness stage creatorV2.2

okay... im gunna be honest......

STOP MAKING THESE!!!!!!!!!

&amp;lt;&amp;lt;Make a Dude 2&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <<Make a Dude 2>>

so-so

Nice amount of choices, good music choices, and good drawings. But, The man looked really stupid looking in the end, and there was a glitch, If you changed music, everything reset!

Ultimate-Mouse BETA Ultimate-Mouse BETA

Well..

It was ok. Mouse-avoiders are overdone. Try to make a shape or something take the place of the mouse,just for a better look. And like you said, needs to be longer. Just those little things

A Chain Reaction Game v.3 A Chain Reaction Game v.3

different.

pretty addicting. I was playing for about an hour, i couldnt stop! I was expeimenting with gravity alot too. (I cant wait for v.4 btw)